pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.12.90 Bug - body pane doesn't update when selecting 's

From: DevilKin
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.12.90 Bug - body pane doesn't update when selecting 'show all headers'
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 15:18:05 +0200

Hello,

With Pan 0.12.90 - cvs from today - the body pane doesn't update when you
select 'Show All Headers' from the menu. You have to select another post
first before headers are shown.

Bug filed in bugzilla.

DK
--
"The only thing we learn from history is that we learn nothing from
history."

"I know guys can't learn from yesterday ... Hegel must be taking the
long view."
                -- John Brunner, "Stand on Zanzibar"