pan-users

[Pan-users] Problem with Filters and Rules (pan 0.11.3)

From: Hauke Joachim Zuehl
Subject: [Pan-users] Problem with Filters and Rules (pan 0.11.3)
Date: 22 Jul 2002 21:37:38 +0200

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with filters and rules (pan 0.11.3):
I want to exclude Postings from users which are in my Bozo filter. The
point is:
I do not know how I create the filter and what to select. One time I
have no postings in a group, then - after some clicks - I have only
those displayed who are in my filter and so on...

So where can I read a kind of filter-HOWTO which explains the
possibilities of the rules and the filters and gives some examples?

Thanks and regards,
Hauke
--
"Wir haben nicht durchdacht, wie wir weniger Kosten als Linux
verursachen koennen."