pan-users

[Pan-users] Segmentation Fault

From: sam
Subject: [Pan-users] Segmentation Fault
Date: 01 Aug 2002 09:25:23 -0700

I'm running a mandrake 8.2 system and updated to 12.92-1 from
12.90-1. I grabbed the files off cooker using urpmi.

When I go to start pan after a reboot  I get the pan icon in the task
bar for about 30 seconds and then it goes away. If I try to start from
a terminal it immediately goes to a segmentation fault.

I'm a medium newbie w/Linux so I'm not sure where to go to find out
why it's blowing up on me. How to I create or find a pan log to help
troubleshooting.

Thanks,
Sam