pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Any thoughts on OSX / TDL?

From: Beartooth
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Any thoughts on OSX / TDL?
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:34:25 -0400

In article <address@hidden>,
"Lloyd D Budd"
<address@hidden> quoth
unto the electronic multitude, saying :

> http://fink.sourceforge.net/pdb/package.php/pan

        I found that -- thanks! -- and concluded at first
blush that fink itself is beyond my present grasp; on
your recommendation, though, I'll try again when I've
had a few weeks of playing with OSX.

        (It does get very frustrating to try to learn OSX
itself from the outside -- previous Apple users have a
language of their own, and never think to explain
anything to those of us who may be escaping at last
from the MurkySwamp after years of imprisonment in it
at work ....)
--
Beartooth the Stubborn <karhunhammas (at) lserv.com>
double retiree, linux hatchling w/ RH 7.2, YDL 2.2, -- & OSX 10.1