pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan & Solaris

From: stok
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan & Solaris
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 14:55:00 +0200

With all the current questions on compiling pan..

Did anybody get Pan 13 running on a Solaris 9 ultrasparc box ?
(solaris 8/9 sparc would also be nice to know)

I have a suspicion its more to do with my glib install then with Pan (as gdb
seems to suggest), but it becomes quite tiresome to compile/test/reset pan 11.4
configuration.
The default gnome 2 beta install from Sun is also no good since the supplied
glib is too old to function with Pan.

In short, it would be nice to know If it works, cause then i can concentrate on
getting my system working.

Thanks,

Leon