pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan 0.13.90 Oddness

From: Søren Boll Overgaard
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan 0.13.90 Oddness
Date: 16 Sep 2002 10:07:53 +0200

Hello

After building+installing the new version 0.13.90 I have lost all
subscribed gropus on the first one of my configured news servers, and
additionally pan behaves somewhat odd.
As http://treebeard.tolkien.dk/~boll/snapshot1.png will show you, I have
selected "All groups", but Pan apparently displays local folders
instead.
The other configured server is working fine.

--
Søren O.                                       ,''`.
                                              : :' :