pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Ctrl+W keyboard shortcut!

From: Chris Petersen
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Ctrl+W keyboard shortcut!
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:19:46 -0700 (PDT)

> > Perhaps you could mirror the current Windows shortcut you implement of
> > Ctrl+C for cut (with Ctrl+Y also mirroring Ctrl+V for paste)?
> Sorry, Ctrl+C is of course copy. Ctrl+W could hopefully mirror Ctrl+X for

what ever happened to Ctrl+W for "close window" (which is what I assume
it's doing now).  That's the standard in both Windows and MacOS (and a
large proportion of *nix apps).  If you don't like the keystrokes, just
remap them.  (You should just be able to hold your mouse over the option
you want to change and press the new keystroke)

btw, cut is Ctrl-X.. Ctrl-C is copy.

-Chris