pan-users

[Pan-users] Problem accessing servers

From: Fred Fraley
Subject: [Pan-users] Problem accessing servers
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 17:16:22 -0400

With pan 0.13.0. mdk9.0rc1

        Odd problem the last few days.  Sometimes when I try to change servers
I get
a dialog box saying:
                "We don't have a list of groups for "folders".
                Shall we get download it?"
        When that happens Pan opens the group list for the preceeding server
listing
in servers-news. (Not the previous server I had opened)
        The text is the same whatever server I am trying to change to.  I do
have the
group list for each of  the servers I use.  It happens both with servers I
use the actual name for and servers which I show under a different name (eg.
I call anonymous.x.x "backup").  The servers-news entries are correct, and
all do connect some of the time.
        I do not have any server entry for a server called "folders".

        Suggestions?