pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] a new bug in pan 0.13.0

From: Jeff Vian
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] a new bug in pan 0.13.0
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 21:01:39 -0500

This is not the default behavior from the earlier versions, and CERTAINLY NOT because of a missing directory in this case.

The dir I saved to does exist, and it does not matter whether this is a first-time save after starting pan or if this is immediately following another save.

It is using my home dir and not even the default dir for pan.

Vadim Berezniker wrote:

On Fri, 20 Sep 2002 06:58:56 -0500