pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] No spell-check in 0.13.0.91

From: John LeMay
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] No spell-check in 0.13.0.91
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 21:15:20 -0400 (EDT)

Did you install using the Pan 0.13.0.91 Mandrake 8.2 RPM from
rebelbase.com?

If so, I built those RPMs on a machine with gtkspell-2.0.2-1.i686.rpm
installed, file size 25174. Looks like I got the RPM for gtkspell right
from the sourceforge.net archive:

address@hidden jlemay]$ rpm -qi gtkspell
Name        : gtkspell                     Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 2.0.2                             Vendor: Evan Martin
<address@hidden>
Release     : 1                             Build Date: Sun 01 Sep 2002
03:22:25 PM EDT
Install date: Sun 15 Sep 2002 11:42:00 PM EDT      Build Host:
ep09.kernel.pl
Group       : X11/Libraries                 Source RPM:
gtkspell-2.0.2-1.src.rpm
Size        : 53471                            License: GPL
Packager    : PLD bug tracking system ( http://bugs.pld.org.pl/ )
URL         : http://gtkspell.sourceforge.net/
Summary     : GTK+ Spell Checker Interface Library.
Description :
GtkSpell provides MSWord/MacOSX-style highlighting of misspelled words
in a GtkTextView widget. Right-clicking a misspelled word pops up a
menu of suggested replacements.

I'll poke around here with the new build to see what is happening with
spell checking.

--
John LeMay
Senior Enterprise Consultant