pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] No spell-check in 0.13.0.91

From: John J. LeMay Jr.
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] No spell-check in 0.13.0.91
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 12:20:12 -0400

** Reply to message from Gollum <address@hidden> on Sun, 22 Sep 2002 16:56:14
+0200

> BTW, I also wonder what GTK2 RPM(s) you have used.  When I
> install your RPM, I have to force the installation because of
> this conflict:
>   "gtk2 >= 2.0.5 is needed by pan-0.13.0.91-1"

The packages posted were built against gtk+2.0-2.0.5 and it's assiciated
libgtk+ pacakges. The spec file actually requires "gtk+2.0-devel" packages
which don't exist in Mandrake. I remove that BuildRequires line from the spec
prior to building the packages. Other than that, the spec file is "vanilla"
right from the tarball. I have a feeling the issue is most likely Mandrake's
naming convention.

--
John LeMay
Senior Enterprise Consultant