pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan and IMAP

From: Toby Inkster
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan and IMAP
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 21:31:34 +0100

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 19:27:46 +0200
Frank Van Damme <address@hidden> wrote:

| On Wednesday 25 September 2002 17:48, Charles Kerr wrote:
| > IMO Evolution is becoming _The_ MUA and the others will be reduced
| > to picking over markets Evolution can't enter
| > (Mutt:Consle, Sylpheed:Lightweight, KMail:Religion).
|
| Religion?? You mean the "we need no steenkin' gnome mail client" kind of
| religion?

No. KMail is the official mail client of the Church of Jesus Christ and the
Latter Day Saints. Didn't you know?

--
Toby A Inkster BSc ARCS
PGP:      http://www.goddamn.co.uk/tobyink/node.cgi?id=12

Version:  pan-0.13.0.91-1

Get your Pan RPMs (Mandrake 8.1, i586) at:
    http://www.goddamn.co.uk/tobyink/node.cgi?id=209