pan-users

[Pan-users] post warnings

From: Steven Adeff
Subject: [Pan-users] post warnings
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:35:57 -0400

is there anyway to turn off the warnings when posting?

please CC me to any responses since I'm not subscribed to the list. thanks!

--
Steven Adeff
address@hidden

Those who can think, do; those who cannot, dress funny.

"Bodies are for hookers and fat people" - Bender

You can teach the ignorant, with the stupid there is no hope.

"You see, eventually your music will help put an end to war
and poverty, it will align the planets and bring them into
universal harmony, allowing meaningful contact with all
forms of life."
-Bill 'n' Teds Excellent Adventure