pan-users

[Pan-users] couple of feature requests

From: Chris Petersen
Subject: [Pan-users] couple of feature requests
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 08:41:03 -0700 (PDT)

finally starting to get used to the .13.x tree, and have a couple of
suggestions...

could the "downloading article" progress bars show the subject of the
message rather than the message id?  message id tells me nothing about the
article I'm downloading..  (and actually, it's probably better to take the
END of the subject rather than the beginning, or at least make that an
option, for binary downloads).

hmm, ok, I seem to have forgotten whatever else I was going to say, so
I'll leave this as it is...

-Chris