pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] installation help

From: Patrick Barendregt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] installation help
Date: 09 Oct 2002 20:46:18 +0200

OK,
i'll try this out next weekend something else i've found perhaps for
more people nice is that suse has an rpm for the 8.0 version.
I didn't knew about You can find it here
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/drahn/8.0-i386

i tried it on my wife's system and it works great so i guess i'm
something doing wrong but i do not know what..

everyone thanks for the quick reactions

gr Patrick