pan-users

[Pan-users] Issues with Pan 0.13.1

From: Steven Ellis
Subject: [Pan-users] Issues with Pan 0.13.1
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 20:37:43 -0700 (PDT)

1. The "Get Selected Articles" doesnt seem to work
most of the time. I often use this rather than
flagging an article. The "Articles -> Download" menu
item does work.

2. I miss not being able to quicky change the number
of connections per server by clicking on the bottom
left Connections box. If i'm busy I often restrict the
connections per server down to one while i'm browsing.
Also I sometime run PAN across two machines using
different accounts and have to balance how many
connections the remote server allows.

Otherwise a good update

Steve

=====
--
If you listen very carefully you can sometimes hear the dolphins sing

address@hidden