pan-users

[Pan-users] Seg Fault at startup of Pan 0.13.1

From: mcadoo
Subject: [Pan-users] Seg Fault at startup of Pan 0.13.1
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 14:50:26 -0600

When I start Pan, nothing appears but "Segmentation fault".
I am trying to use Pan 0.13.1, the way I tried to compile it
this time is with the Garnome 0.18.2 scripts from
http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/garnome, I using this to get arounnd
a pango problem.  Everything compiles fine with gcc 3.2, which is
the only variable different that I can remember that is different
since I did a clean reload of Slackware 8.1, GCC 2.95.3 is default.
I am including the text of the --debug switch.  I have tried
the stable versions of GTK, Glib, ATK, and Pango, but had the same
results, so I tried the Garnome way seeing if there would be any
difference.  Pan is the only GTK2 app that seems to be having this
problem, the only other on my system is Bluefish, from
bluefish.openoffice.nl, is working fine.
Besides this minor setback, I am using Pan 0.11.4 for now, I would
like to thank the developers for their work on this great app.

TIA,

McAdoo