pan-users

[Pan-users] Supersede doesn't work or is it me...?

From: Chill
Subject: [Pan-users] Supersede doesn't work or is it me...?
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:11:57 +0100

Hi there,

I am trying Pan but do have a little problem...

I am using Pan 0.13.2 on Linux Mandrake 9.0, on a Celeron 1.1. I am BTW new to
Linux.

I live in France, and I am using news.wanadoo.fr.

If I try to use the function "supersede", the changed message isn't sent. The
program answers, in the log, that: Posting failed. Server said 441 435 Bad
Message-ID

What am I doing wrong (I have used this function with Knode without problem
until now)

Any idea anyone?

Thanks in advance.

--
Bien amicalement

Chill

... Linux - Le système d'exploitation qui exploite l'ordinateur, pas
l'utilisateur...

www.malka.com -=- www.supermalka.com
ICQ: 3294413 -=- YahooID: farlig_raev