pan-users

[Pan-users] can't save binaries

From: Ian Timshel
Subject: [Pan-users] can't save binaries
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:24:41 -0600

Hi all.
        I use pan 0.9.7 and I have exhausted all my ideas for getting pan to
save music binary files.  The download appears to happen just like I'd
expect except there is nothing in the download directory when I'm done.

I have tried to "save binary as" and all the other options I can find.
I've tried to change the download directory.  I have ensured the
permissions on the download directory listed in preferences has as
permissions of 0777.

I can download images just fine.  I can see the multi part binaries
being gathered up and added to the task.

Please tell me what I'm missing here.

Cheers!  Ian.