pan-users

[Pan-users] On moving through articles with the spacebar (Poss. feature

From: Brad Sims
Subject: [Pan-users] On moving through articles with the spacebar (Poss. feature Req?)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 19:43:13 -0600

Hitting the spacebar will scroll the screen one page at a time... this is
IMO proper; but at the end of an article hitting the spacebar again will
move to the next article NOT the next unread article (what I would like
it to do).

I have Pan set under Filter not to match read articles... Is there anyway
to make it do what I want <g>. (Basically I want to read with my spacebar
ala SLRN). I am not afraid to edit some files but I have no idea what file
I even need to look at <BSEG>

Thanks, Brad