pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.2.90, ``Hexapodia as the key insight''

From: Eric Ortega
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.2.90, ``Hexapodia as the key insight''
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:30:27 -0800

On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 03:43:14PM -0800, Charles Kerr wrote:

> Fine, what books should I be reading?

Stephen King will keep you busy for a while.  And Clancy.
Oprah's book club will readily pick a worthy book for you to read
EACH MONTH!

Those are normal books, but I don't read them either.  They don't have
words like hexapodia in them, though, and any other words you've been
using to come up with those crazy version names.

You're craaaaazy.

> > I bet you bubble-sort them when they get all messed up, too.
>
> No, too inefficient.  qsort all the way, baby.

Whatever.  You're obviously a sort snob.  This conversation is obviously
going to go nowhere with that kind of attitude.