pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Mandrake 9.0 RPM also works for Mandrake 8.2

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Mandrake 9.0 RPM also works for Mandrake 8.2
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 07:20:22 -0700

On Fri 22 Nov 2002 16:09, Charles Kerr posted as excerpted below:
> One of these days I've got to come up with a script to build these
> web pages... :)

Talking about web pages...  Would it be possible to put text links on the main
page duplicating the image links to the other pages?  I normally surf with
images off in Konqueror, and always have to hit the load images button to get
the main menu leading of the the main page.

It seems sort of wierd to make a request like this about a page targeted
towards *ix, with it's legions of text based UI loyalists, but maybe because
PAN is a GUI reader...  =;^)

...  Hmm... That now has me wondering what an ncurses version of PAN would
look like...  <g>

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin