[Pan-users] Re: Re: make error with pan-

From: CRH
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Re: make error with pan-
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 14:05:56 -0600

On Sat, 23 Nov 2002 11:27:22 +0000, Paul Hudson wrote:

>> ........that damn Blue Highway.
> Download replacement Blue Highway fonts (for free) from I
> haven't had a problem since.

Hmmm....... I used KDE Font Installer to install
/usr/share/fonts/ttf/western into /usr/lib/X11/fonts/TTF/. That seems to
have cured the crash problem but now I have a serif font for the Pan UI.
It was a Tahoma like font before making these changes.

I don't have Gnome installed so I'm not sure how I can control the Pan/GTK UI
fonts. Any ideas?

I know it has something to do with an .rc file in my home directory.

Over and Out,
CRH 8^)>