pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 4 Windows XP

From: John J. LeMay Jr.
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 4 Windows XP
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 15:52:12 -0500

** Reply to message from gaw zay <address@hidden> on Wed, 8 Jan 2003
12:21:15 -0500 (EST)

> This is Windows Xp Home, Birngs up theterminal window, and Pan Set Up
> Wizard and sits there forever. OR at least a half hour.

ok, I take it back. I misunderstood the issue here. After installing and
rebooting seems like the Pan setup wizard is hanging here as well.

A couple of odd things I noticed:

* If I open a cmd window and cd to program files\pan and type "pan", I get an
error that libgdk-win32-2.0-0.dll can't be found.

* If I add c:\program files\common files\gtk\2.0\lib and c:\program files\pan
to my system path, restart the cmd window (to activate the new path) and retry
I get the same error *unless* I cd to c:\program files\common files\gtk\2.0\lib
and start pan from there.

Is it possible some dll isn't being properly registered?

--
John LeMay
Senior Enterprise Consultant