pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Full lockup when using follow-up

From: Jakob Breivik Grimstveit
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Full lockup when using follow-up
Date: 14 Jan 2003 23:21:27 +0100

On Mon, 2003-01-13 at 13:21, Jakob Breivik Grimstveit wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-01-13 at 12:57, Jakob Breivik Grimstveit wrote:
> > When trying to follow-up a post Pan suddenly from today completely locks
> > up. Had a source build, so tried to install an RPM (RH8) instead, but
> > same behaviour. I had to kill a Pan-session yesterday due to some bad
> > ssh-connections, so might it be that this has left some files which make
> > trouble for me now?
> >
> > It doesn't consume all cpu, just refuses to give me a follow-up window
> > or update/repaint the main window in any way.
> >
> > Please help, I love Pan and /have/ to reply to something ASAP :)
>
> Just found out you had good instructions for how to debug stuff and to
> give you more information. Since the files got rather large, here is an
> URL instead:
>
> <URL:http://www.starshipping.com/~jakobbg/>
>
> See files 'pan_backtrace' and 'runlog' (content should be self-evident).
>
> Thanks in advance, guys!

Since noone has answered to this, I assume it just might be a bug or
something. Same setup, same RH8 works on my home computer just fine.
Couldn't find any differences that could indicate why this happened.
Should I file a bug report or something?

--
Jakob Breivik Grimstveit
System Integrator, Bergen IT Department, Star Shipping AS

People humiliating a salami!