pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Feature Request for saving files into a directory named

From: Mark Derricutt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Feature Request for saving files into a directory named after the group
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:50:30 +1300

Yeh but its a pain - you set the master download directory, would be nice to have a simple tick box to say "download to group subdir".

Or at least add a browse button to the group options dialog, typing paths in there kinda sucks.

I'd love to see group properties extended a bit. One thing I miss from Gravity is the ability to set for each group "download headers and bodies" for an individual group.

I know I can do it with rules, But having those settings makes things easier.