pan-users

[Pan-users] Task priorities...

From: Mark Derricutt
Subject: [Pan-users] Task priorities...
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 14:23:26 +1300

I currently have about 40 tasks for downloading attachments, and one for downloading a post I want to read. With the new task manager code, it seems that the post to read waits for ages before its task switches to running, however, if I hit the "download new headers", those tasks seem to start downloading fairly immediately.

Do the different task types have different priorities?