pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] feature request:'sticky' flags

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] feature request:'sticky' flags
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 08:00:14 -0700

On Wed 05 Mar 2003 20:27, drwhat posted as excerpted below:
> would there be a possibilty of having 'sticky' flags...what I mean is,
> that when I flag a bunch of msgs/files for download, and I exit out of pan,
> all the flagged files are unflagged...
>
> would it be possible to have the flags be  'sticky', from  session until
> the msg/file is downloaded/saved. Its a   nice feature to have especially
> for us dialup users :)

You don't say what PAN version you are using, and simply flagging them doesn't
do it, but if you start the d/l and then quit PAN, newer versions save the
task list and will ask if you want to resume it when you start PAN again, so
a d/l already in progress should be resumable.

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin