pan-users

[Pan-users] Pan's memory usage...

From: Mark Janssen
Subject: [Pan-users] Pan's memory usage...
Date: 10 Mar 2003 22:30:34 +0100

Hi list...

We probably all know that pan can eat quite large amounts of memory when
and the memory usage of pan went to about 350+ MB.

Are there any plans/ideas to try and reduce pan's memory usage, or it
this unavoidable on these large groups.

I'm gonna put in an extra 512MB dimm in my system soon, but looking into
reducing the memory footprint on large groups could be interesting for
lot's of users (who can't get extra memory (older systems / money /
etc))

--
Mark Janssen -- maniac(at)maniac.nl -- GnuPG Key Id: 357D2178
Unix / Linux, Open-Source and Internet Consultant @ SyConOS IT