pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Can't download binaries

From: Alberto BARSELLA
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Can't download binaries
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:26:01 +0100

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 at 12:35:42AM -0000, David Anderson wrote:

Downloading and installing the newest version has not helped.  The Yenc
decoding support is built into Pan, right?  I mean, I don't have to install
yenc separately, do I?

Yes, it's built-in.  It does the getting of all segments and decoding
transparently.  Is there anything appearing in the log (Tools->Log viewer or
something like that)?

Bye,
Alberto
--
Alberto BARSELLA
** Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning.