pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan filters

From: Mark Derricutt
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan filters
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 08:52:16 +1200

On Tuesday, March 18, 2003 15:19:42 -0800 Charles Kerr <address@hidden> wrote:

Add this to your scorefile:

[*]
   From: Derricutt
   Score: =9999

This only seems to score -my post- to 9999, not any replies in the thread, which is "correct", as the score system is only scoring per-message, I think what I'm after, is to -also- automatically create a new score, based on the subject of this newly scored post. Which is doesn't seem to (be able to) do.

Unless its just that I've not had the morning coffee yet, and I'm stupidly blind to something.