pan-users

[Pan-users] Downloading More than one attachment at a time.

From: Jeff
Subject: [Pan-users] Downloading More than one attachment at a time.
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 10:59:12 -0500

My newsserver allows me to have 4 full speed connections at once, if I
remember correctly prior versions of PAN allowed me to download 3 attachments
at once, but since I have upgraded to 0.13.91 it queues all of the downloads
and downloads them one at a time.  What I want to know is, is there a setting
somewhere that I am missing that would allow me to download 3 attachments at
once, and keep an open connection for reading?
I have set my max connections in the settings everywhere i could find to set
it but it doesn't seem to do any good.
TIA

Jeff