pan-users

[Pan-users] Slight problem with dropping connection.

From: frizop
Subject: [Pan-users] Slight problem with dropping connection.
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 10:51:51 -0500

I've noticed that when my cable go's down and I was downloading binaries Pan never picks it back up. I have to completely close pan and re-open it for it to start downloading again. If I try and disconnect from server, and re-connect, it still doesn't work. Is there any sort of way to set it that

"after XXX minutes of no info, try again?"

thanks in advance,
--Nathan