pan-users

[Pan-users] Default Paths for Attachment File Types

From: Budman
Subject: [Pan-users] Default Paths for Attachment File Types
Date: 10 Apr 2003 17:10:27 -0400

Hi,

I've been using Pan for many years, it just keeps getting better and better. :)
I really like the improvements to the 0.13.x versions.

While saving different article types, I thought of maybe a default directory structure per attachment file type.  It would be something like the following:

For Example:
    default              .pan/txt
    jpg,gif,jpeg        .pan/pics
    mp3                  .pan/mp3s
    mov,wmv          .pan/movies

Also, the extensions would be case-insensitive and could still be overridden by the Group Properties.  Lastly, can a Browse Dir button be added to the Group Properties form for easier traversing.

Regards,
Rich

--
Budman <address@hidden>