pan-users

[Pan-users] pan.sendlater oddness.

From: Bobby D. Bryant
Subject: [Pan-users] pan.sendlater oddness.
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 22:48:55 -0600

I keep finding old posts in my pan.sendlater folder. After a while I noticed that they were the *same* posts every time, possibly with a few new additions. By experiment I find that I can delete them, load a subscribed group, then go back to pan.sendlater and they will all show up in the header pane again. Exiting Pan and restarting it does not make them disappear either.

The articles are actually stored somewhere, because I can click on them and read them.

I am running 0.13.94, but I think this behavior is quite a bit older. It just took me a while to realize that I was seeing the same articles every time. However, it is not entirely a relic of some earlier version that didn't get cleaned up during an upgrade, because one of the articles there was something I composed yesterday. (The oldest one is March 7, so perhaps that can be used as a terminus ante quem for which version this behavior started on.)

--
Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas