pan-users

[Pan-users] Can't restart failed/stopped tasks

From: Jim Reiss
Subject: [Pan-users] Can't restart failed/stopped tasks
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 20:31:00 -0600 (MDT)

I've noticed lately, thanks to some unreliability at ultrafeed.com, that
the latest beta does retain failed tasks if the appropriate preference
is set, but these tasks (now apparently called "stopped" tasks rather
than "failed") don't seem to respond to the restart button in the task
manager.  I can't seem to get the tasks to try again unless I exit Pan
and then "resume" on a new invocation.  They are perpetually stopped
until then (it also works to delete the task and request a new download,
but that's not too convenient either).