pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.95 "If you are going through hell, keep go

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] ANN: Pan 0.13.95 "If you are going through hell, keep going."
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 16:43:03 -0700

On Mon 21 Apr 2003 15:18, Christophe Lambin posted as excerpted below:
>         Changes since 0.13.94
>
>           |                 | Fixed bug that caused Pan's              |
>           | #109498         | complete/incomplete multipart checking   |
>           | Pan Team        | to be inaccurate in very rare            |
>           |                 | circumstances.                           |

I wonder if this is the one I've been seeing on occasion.  I'd just chalked it
up to the impossibility of thinking quite as fuzzily as some humans creating
subject lines.  <g>

>           | #110937         | Fixed bug that prevented folder messages |
>           | Dave Hill       | from being deleted properly.             |

I think I remember the discussion on this..  Good!

>           | #110794         | Fix the behavior of                      |
>           | Duncan          | control-shift-{begin,end} in the header  |
>           |                 | pane.                                    |

Cool.  This one has been irritating!  <g>

Gotta go see what's up, and probably if the uninstalling of a few extra devel
packages left me unable to compile from tarballed source..  I can always
install them again, but I had more than I needed hanging around, I decided,
when I kept seeing it trying to update  -devel packages I didn't even
remember I had..  <g>

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin