pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] New feature for Pan

From: frizop
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] New feature for Pan
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:37:28 -0500

I'd just like an overall timmer on how long it will take to download the binaries. I queue up 2 / 3 svcds and have no idea how long its going to take [been downloading for 2 days now]

--Nathan

Chris Petersen wrote:
It would be nice to have counters that count the bytes downloaded (probably in MB). Maybe one counter for each server and one global counter. The user should be able to reset the counters at any time.

hey, that's a COOL idea for those of us with capped servers.

I'd also like to add a suggestion that there be an option to NOT count
downloaded headers.

-Chris