pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Slrn scorefile error with PAN

From: Rinaldi J. Montessi
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Slrn scorefile error with PAN
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 18:25:27 -0400 (EDT)

> > Considering who Thomas Schultz is, is this some nefarious design or pure
> > happenstance ? ;-)
>
> Pure happenstance; of course I wouldn't do that.
>
> That said, I can't reproduce the error... this is happening in the new
> version?

I'm using Pan .0.13.96 but have had similar problems since scoring was
introduced.  I had designated a different score file for Pan but am
now using slrn's once again.

I thought the problem may have been some left over aftifacts from a
sed removing all lines ^%.  I have since removed all whitespace and
things seem to be ok.  Existing Score now looks like:

[*]
Score: 990
From: "Thomas Schultz"

I hope you took my original post to be tongue and cheek.

Thanks for a great product.

Rinaldi
--
They [preachers] dread the advance of science as witches do the
approach of daylight and scowl on the fatal harbinger announcing the