pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 0.14.0 article viewing

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 0.14.0 article viewing
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 20:24:53 -0700

On Fri 09 May 2003 18:53, Kevin posted as excerpted below:
> I'm using 0.14.0, which has proven to be quite stable.  The only thing
> bugging me is sometimes I click on an article to read, and I get an 'X' in
> the header pane which usually means the article is not available anymore.
>  However, up the article appears.  :)
>
> Anyone else seeing this?

Now THAT'S an interesting one!  No, I'm not seeing it, nor have I seen it
referenced on the list b4.  I think you just discovered a new species of bug!
<g>

If you can duplicate it reliably, I'd definitely recommend filing a bugzilla
report on it.  I'm curious as to the cause and resolution on this.

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin