pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] limited articles?

From: Wolf J. Flywheel
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] limited articles?
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:19:49 -0400

On Sunday 15 June 2003 13:58, address@hidden wrote:

> when i download a group, pan tells me there are 4000 articles
>
> yet i can only see about 1 - 200?
>
> can't seem to change the view to see more  articles

        If it's a binary group, this is probably normal behavior.  Each binary
post will be made up of several segments ("Part 01/15..."), and each
segment will be made of many articles.  By default, Pan only shows you
the complete binary -- as *one* item -- but it could actually be hundreds
of articles.

        Does that help any?

--
// Carl Hudkins :: ICQ 5723399 :: PGP 50238D9E
//