pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Can Pan do this?

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Can Pan do this?
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 04:40:39 -0700

On Thu 10 Jul 2003 12:33, Ty Cabugao posted as excerpted below:
> Eric Ortega wrote:
> |I don't know about automatically, but 'z' is not too much work for me.
>
> Doh!... I really need to poke around this program a little bit more.

Just use the hotkeys.  They can be reassigned, too, if the setting is right in
your gtkrc2 file.  I use hotkeys for nearly everything, and have reassigned
them as necessary for my needs.

--
Duncan - List replies preferred.
Benjamin Franklin