[Pan-users] Re: How do I keep read messages between runs?

From: Mick Wever
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: How do I keep read messages between runs?
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 15:50:42 +0200

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 08:45:32 -0700, Charles Kerr wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 10:59:43AM +0200, Mick Wever wrote:
>> I'm using Pan 0.14.0 on windows, and every time I shut down and start up
>> again, all my read messages dissappear. The total count for the group also
>> drops to match the unread count.
> It's a bug in the Pan Window 0.14.0 package.  Try instead.

Still got it in &
(Although the windows version still quotes as being version in the install and application).

Now I also got the funny article headers pane. (Same complaints as in this

By deleting the group, and downloading everything again, I can sometimes
solve this problems, but they soon reappear :-(