pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan 14.0.93 missing filter

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan 14.0.93 missing filter
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 05:04:41 -0700

On Fri 01 Aug 2003 17:10, Brad Sims posted as excerpted below:
> Where did the view read/unread articles go?!
>
> I liked that feature...

That it is currently missing is a known issue.  I assume it will be fixed by
0.14.1 release.  Meanwhile, create your own "custom filters" for read and
unread.  I just did that and it seems to work, tho I'm not sure the
functionality is identical, as I haven't had long to try it yet.  Anyway,
once created, check and uncheck them from the filter menu as necessary.

--
Duncan - List replies preferred.
Benjamin Franklin