pan-users

[Pan-users] Header column weirdness

From: Todd Klassen
Subject: [Pan-users] Header column weirdness
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 13:00:42 -0600

I recently upgraded Pan from 0.13.4 to 0.14.0.94 and now the columns in the
header pan are all messed up, and for the life of me I can't figure out how
to correct this.  Gone are the columns for date, author, etc, and several
columns show up more than once.  The columns currently available to me, in
order of appearance are as follows: unabelled (prefs says Action State) --
unlabelled (prefs says Article State) -- Subject -- unlabelled (prefs says
Action State again) -- unlabelled (prefs says Article state again) -- Subject
(again) -- Score.   There are no further headings available to me.  I can
rearrange the order of these colunns under Header Pane in the prefs, but
can't see how to add the missing ones or get rid ofthe duplicates.  Maybe I'm
missing something obvious?

Thanks for any help or advice.
--
Todd Klassen