pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: RFC: Detecting multiparts

From: Chris Petersen
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: RFC: Detecting multiparts
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2003 20:37:24 -0700

> Because of this, there will always be some cases that Pan will fail to
> detect automatically.  I therefore think Pan needs a way to manually
> decode multiparts, like in Gravity or (Free) Agent.

I miss this feature of newswatcher (mac)..   it would thread (but not
"join") possible multipart binaries, and I could select the thread and
"extract binaries" (essentially shift-S in pan), or I could manually
select a group of articles, and apply a "manual extract" command that
brought up a dialog where I could reorder the parts as I wished
(sometimes they were out of order, etc), and then extract them.

-Chris