pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] problem with article list in windows

From: Torstein Sunde
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] problem with article list in windows
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 03:04:11 +0200

K. Haley wrote:

> Torstein Sunde wrote:
>
> >K. Haley wrote:
> >
> >>I've just compiled pan from cvs and I'm having a problem with it
> >>losing the headers.  [...]
> >
> >Looks like you need to upgrade glib2 to >= 2.2.0.
> >
> I have the gtk 2.2.1.2 package installed from gtk+-win32.sf.net.  At
> least I think that's where I got it.

Oh, so you have compiled Pan for *Windows*...

All I can say is that I've seen such behaviour with the 0.14.0.9x
releases for Windows.  (The last one I tried on Windows was 0.14.0.92.)
So it's probably a problem with Pan or the Windows port of GTK+, and
not with your system.

BTW, could you please trim your quotes next time, i.e. leave out the
"signature" that's added by the mailing-list server, and don't add
umpteen blank lines?