pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Problem with the latest version for Windows

From: Edith Gross
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Problem with the latest version for Windows
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 10:31:54 +0200

Am Mon, 18 Aug 2003 03:02:34 -0500 hat Erik <address@hidden> geschrieben:

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 09:29:14 +0200 Edith Gross wrote:

I downloaded the latest version of Pan for Windows yesterday and now only the new article headers are shown. This is a catastrophy of course as I should like to see ALL articles headers!
Is there a work-around?

I have this problem with the linux version. The toolbar button will not unselect.
To get around it I go to Filter and uncheck Match New Articles.

Thx, but this does not seem to help (on Windows).

--
EG