pan-users

[Pan-users] Excessive bounces?

From: Bobby D. Bryant
Subject: [Pan-users] Excessive bounces?
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 16:35:14 -0600

On 2003.08.25 13:05, address@hidden wrote:

Your membership in the mailing list Pan-users has been disabled due
to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
25-Aug-2003.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders
like this before your membership in the list is deleted.

I'm not aware of any reason messages to me should be bouncing. Is this a side-effect of our worm-infested internet? Are other people having similar problems?

--
Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas