pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Gmane?

From: Wolf J. Flywheel
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Gmane?
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 01:45:02 -0400

On Friday 29 August 2003 16:17, Duncan wrote:

> to return to that, and news seems like a better solution than a mailing
> list anyway, so the gmane solution definitely appeals to me.

        Here we are on a mailing list about a newsreader, discussing how to
read
that mailing list with a newsreader.  What a funny world it is these
days!  ;)

        Now, I just have to try to find out why Pan crashes every time I load
the
Gentoo-users list from gmane.org...

--
// Carl Hudkins :: Jabber address@hidden :: PGP 50238D9E